Call to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our dedicated staff to discuss your specific needs.
Whether you live next door or across the country, we can guide you through the maze of services available to you and explain what will work for you and your loved one.
Sounds good? The call initial consultation is free of charge.
We are here to answer your questions, allay your fears and help you help your loved ones in need.
Are you new to caregiving? Disenchanted with current caregiving scenarios? Appalled by the rising costs of elder care?
We can help you:
1. Find, evaluate, coordinate and receive long-term care services.
2. Understand the qualifications for publicly funded services.
3. Determine appropriate living arrangements and necessary supportive assistance including In-Home Care.
4. Provide needs and problem assessments.
5. Assist in screening, and arranging, in-home care.
6. Refer to appropriate legal, financial, and medical services.
7. Act as liaisons to families who are separated by long distances from their elderly loved ones making sure they are managing well, and alerting them to any concerns or problems that may arise.
8. Utilize Company resources to discover quality care at affordable rates
9. Personalized professional guidance and individual recommendations assist families in selecting appropriate level of care that fits their needs and budget.
Be it respite or permanent assistance? No problem.
You are in the driver’s seat! We assist you and your family in selecting the right care assistant for you.
Call to find out how you and your loved can benefit from the best possible care alternative in the Tri-State Region.
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
After hours/weekends by appointment only